Top 10 Reasons for a Hotel Wedding 15-Oct-2018
If you’re a potential newly-wed, the anticipation of the big day is as much part of the wonder and excitement of the marriage celebration as the day itself.
The number of option for venues can be overwhelming, let a hotel wedding take care of the stress and create a customised package to suit you and your partner.
ALL in ONE PACKAGE
1. Choosing to have your wedding at a hotel (whether it's luxury, boutique or budget) will help keep the costs down by packaging the different aspects of the wedding together. Music, decorations, seating etc is packaged as one, rather than splitting up communications and pricing between different vendors.
EXPERIENCED & KNOWLEDGEABLE
2. A wedding coordinator or event manager will work with you to ensure all t's are crossed and i's are dotted. We host many weddings at The Hills Lodge Hotel and our wedding coordinator is highly experienced in communication and organising weddings from small to large.
GUESTS HAVE A PLACE TO STAY ONSITE
3. Staying in the hotel you are getting married in - get ready in a bridal suite, no travelling to and from a venue, and no being late! Some of your
local guests may appreciate this option as well, as they will not have to worry about drinking too much or driving home late at night. The Hills Lodge
has a wide range of luxurious rooms for your guests to indulge in.
BEAUTIFUL GROUNDS & BACKDROP
4. Like the Hills Lodge, a hotel will most often will have a beautiful setting in which to have the ceremony and also the reception. Plus photos etc can all be taken somewhere on site. Reduces the need to travel, and spend hours at a different location.
5. Discounted rate for guests of the wedding - stay onsite and make it a great night and a good night's rest. A simple lift ride to your room!! Plus an amazing buffet breakfast the following morning to soak it all up! Check out our special wedding accommodation offer!
6. WIFI - use a photo streaming app and upload pictures of the wedding in real-time to friends and family who could not make it.
ADDED PERKS & INCENTIVES
7. Onsite babysitter / nanny service. Who wouldn't use?! Make it a family-friendly affair.
8. Full use of onsite facilities such as ample car parking, pool, bar, restaurant and hotel Spa for a pre-wedding Spa Package - tan, nails, hair and make up all done onsite.
9. Most hotels have a free shuttle or airport service, so is easy for out of town guests to travel to and from the hotel destination.
10. Hotels with banquet facilities like The Hills Lodge specialise in delivering restaurant quality food service for wedding receptions and social events
for up to 500 guests. Enjoy the convenience and quality of on-site catering at your special event.
As an added incentive, the weather. Choosing a hotel wedding can be done easily regardless of the weather. Winter wedding, Summer wedding, Autumn or Spring
- a hotel wedding is perfect for any season.
We have other reasons why to choose a hotel wedding here also! Happy deciding :)